God Knows Me


I was thinking about existence today, about my existence here on Earth. I realized that I had a beginning. There was a time when I did not exist. When I wasn't able to breath, think, walk, talk, or do anything else that I do in my daily life. There was also a time when no human beings existed. A time when the Earth wasn't created yet. A time when there was no time.

It is extremely difficult for me to grasp that idea. To grasp understanding of existence before my own existence. My mind is so limited in thinking that I can't begin to think about how vast existence before my time was and is. God does not exist by time. He does not live by it. He is The I AM. The One that never had a beginning and never will have an end.

When God created me and all the other beings, He had a reason to do it. He created me for His purpose. Before He did anything to create me, He knew that He was going to create me. I was already on His mind. God knew my name before my existence, He knew my heart before I even came to be. Most importantly, God knew where I would spend my eternity. Before God created me, He knew what I would fear, what I would struggle with, He knew what I would enjoy, He knew what would make me happy.

The all-knowing, infinite, and holy God knew that He was the only One who existed forever and had no time. God was the One who created all the feelings and emotions that I experience today. He knows that the only place where true joy can be found is in Himself because He is the One Creator. God knows that all the other things besides Him are His creation which will not satisfy me or anyone else in this world.

Also, God knows that our lives our depended on Him alone more than we could ever imagine. God knows that there is no way that I can live my life alone without God.  This is why when Adam and Eve wanted to live life without being under God's authority but rather being their own gods, God punishes them out of His holiness. However, the story does not end there. God himself comes down to His creation and dies for the sin that resulted from Adam and Eve's disobedience.

Because of what God has done through Jesus Christ, He is the only One who can relate to my struggles, fears, and pain in life. He knows what its like to be in temptation to sin, because He Himself was tempted. He knows what pain feels like, because He Himself was crucified unjustly. God knows what its like to live in the existence of time, because He Himself lived in time. God knows my life completely, He knows every difficulty that I am struggling with. God is very personal and intimate in my life. He knows my heart completely.

Comments

Popular Posts