What am I exposing myself to?


Each day I decide what I fill my mind with. I have the ability to decide what information I will allow myself to be exposed to. Everything that I allow my mind to be exposed to will be the subjects of my thoughts. I also have the ability to control the amount of information that I expose myself to. What do I want to know about? What do I want to constantly think about? What do I want my mind to be filled with?

Paul, writing a letter to the Corinthian church, says that there is nothing that he wanted to know among them but Christ and him crucified. Paul was very selective in the type of information that he allowed his mind to be exposed to. Am I selective in the type of thoughts that I allow myself to be exposed to? Am I longing to know Christ alone and him crucified? Do I have a desire to be filled with the knowledge of the only amazing gospel?

Comments

Popular Posts